Hey, guys! Aggie, the director, here to tell you guys the basics of the MODS, and HOW to get them! I’ve had a lot of trouble with mods in the past, only to realize I’ve done it wrong! I got 1.8 forge, 1.7.10 mods, and 1.6 mods as well! So years later (3) i decided to try again. Older and a little more tech-smart, I tried again, getting it right in the first try. 3 years ago, it took my 5 hours, with no luck! So here is the tutorial and the staple mods!
Okay, these mods are the BARE MINIMUM, LESS LAG-ABLE, AND TOTALLY NECESSARY FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY!
- CustomNPCS: To make background characters, characters talk with script, furniture, and more! LINK
- More Player Models: It fits it’s name, MPM allows you to be different races, from elves to centaurs, and mermaids… AND You can sit, lie down, dance, etc. LINK
- Pixel Cam (1.8.0-1.10): It allows you to make Cinematic Scenes! LINK
- Camera Studio(1.6.4-1.8): Same as PixelCam! LINK
- Mr Crayfish Furniture Mod: Gives over 40 awesome pieces of furniture. MCF has so many cool mods worth checking out! LINK
- CFM: Community Furniture: Why get Mr. Crayfish’s furniture mod and be done, when you could have MORE! I recommend this for the stairs in it. LINK
Thanks guys for watching! Hope you could check out our links down below!
~Aggie from the Minea Team.