Hey, guys! Aggie, the director, here to tell you guys the basics of the MODS, and HOW to get them! I’ve had a lot of trouble with mods in the past, only to realize I’ve done it wrong! I got 1.8 forge, 1.7.10 mods, and 1.6 mods as well! So years later (3) i decided to try again. Older and a little more tech-smart, I tried again, getting it right in the first try. 3 years ago, it took my 5 hours, with no luck! So here is the tutorial and the staple mods!
The Minecraft forge you should use is like this: Go to this Link: Zelda
And be sure to get the recommended one. If you have windows get installer-win if a mac or other get the normal installer. (1..8.9 or other version. I recommend either 1.8.9 or 1.7.10)
So next once it is downloaded you should start Minecraft. Then close it. You should be able to open Forge and install it. If the location tab can’t find your Minecraft still reopen Minecraft and close it again. Maybe cancel installation, and restart it.
Once it is finished installing you can check your Minecraft and once the launcher shows up look to your bottom left-hand corner of your Minecraft. There should be a “profiles” drop-down list and look for the one that says, “forge”. Next, go to your Windows menu (push the Windows button on your keyboard), and search “run”.
Once the Run application is open search %appdata% and then you click it. There should be a folder popping up and you should see three folders. Go inside the roaming one and inside THAT one should be a .minecraft folder. Go inside and look for a “mods” folder. If there is not one, that is okay! You can create one yourself titled “mods“.
Now it is time for the actual mods. With your chosen mods, drag each mod individually into the “mods” folder, and
Then try starting your Minecraft and see if the mods work. Once you are at the Minecraft Menu look on the bottom left-hand corner and see how many mods there are. If there are the number of mods you got (adding three of the Forge mods that came with), and it is PERFECT!
Okay, these mods are the BARE MINIMUM, LESS LAG-ABLE, AND TOTALLY NECESSARY FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY!
- CustomNPCS: To make background characters, characters talk with script, furniture, and more! LINK
- More Player Models: It fits it’s name, MPM allows you to be different races, from elves to centaurs, and mermaids… AND You can sit, lie down, dance, etc. LINK
- Pixel Cam (1.8.0-1.10): It allows you to make Cinematic Scenes! LINK
- Camera Studio(1.6.4-1.8): Same as PixelCam! LINK
- Mr Crayfish Furniture Mod: Gives over 40 awesome pieces of furniture. MCF has so many cool mods worth checking out! LINK
- CFM: Community Furniture: Why get Mr. Crayfish’s furniture mod and be done, when you could have MORE! I recommend this for the stairs in it. LINK
Thanks guys for watching! Hope you could check out our links down below!
~Aggie from the Minea Team.